Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dream Warriors MG


Wow, just imagine yourself as a 15 year old, weeks away from graduating from one of the most prestigious high schools in New York and going to MIT in the fall.  When your whole world changes forever and you find out that you are one of the few that can access the dream world and not only that, but one of the elite that is a dream warrior.  Joey is that kid.  He learns his way around  with the help of his best friend Alex, AKA Boudica, and even learns he can do things others can not after his brother's Igor and Sergio bully him for the last time.  But when his older brother thinks Joey has something to do with the real world food supply troubles, that is when some of the dream warriors unite to find and correct the real trouble.
This is another awesome book by D. Robert Pease.  The action, suspense, and intense adventures only can compare with the likes of Percy Jackson and Jack McKinley of the Seven Wonders series.  Mr. Pease's wonderful, intense and detailed world of dreams is so wonderful I can't wait for the next installment to come out.  Keep on fighting Joey and Alex I will be joining you in my dreams, if I measure up.

5 STARS

3 comments:

  1. Ha. What a fun review. I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for the smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome loved the book so am I on track for part two I have space reserved already?

      Delete