Saturday, June 6, 2015

Alive YA

 
This is a great action packed book, and the first of the Generations trilogy.  And, well, I want to do this review a bit different than the way is usually do my reviews, so just hang with me.  I will reprint a synopsis from the book so I accidentally don't away any spoilers, not that I usually do, but I really don't with this book.  You will just have to believe me and if you have found my recommendations up to your liking before please trust me that this is a book you will want to read.  It was so fierce and passionate, it had me hooked from the first chapter.  I really don't want to say to much because I want you all to go into this book fresh.  Please libraries get this book for your teens to try it won't be a mistake and teens go, read, you will love it.  I did, I hope you will love it too.

5 STARS

Synopsis of Alive:

A teenage girl awakens to find herself trapped in a coffin.  She has no idea who she is, where she is, or how she got there.  Fighting her way free brings little relief-she discovers only a room lined with caskets and a handful of equally mystified survivors.  Beyond this room lies a corridor filled with bones and dust but no people...and no answers.
The girl knows one thing about herself-her name, M. Savage, which was engraved on the foot of her coffin-yet she finds herself in charge.  She is not the biggest among them, or the boldest, but for some reason the others trust her.  Now, if they're to have any chance, she must get them to trust one another.
Whatever the truth is, she is determined to find it and confront it.  If she has to lead, she will make sure the others survive.  Maybe there's a way out, a rational explanation, and a fighting chance against the dangers to come.  Or maybe a reality they cannot comprehend lies just beyond the next turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment