Saturday, August 15, 2015

Lair of Dreams (A Diviners Novel) YA

One word, AWESOME!  This is the sequel to the renown Libba Bray's The Diviners, and it does not disappoint.  Evie is back with all her friends, Mabel, Theta, Henry, Memphis, Sam, Jericho, as well as a new friend, Ling Chan.  This time they must use their gifts to battle a ghost in the dream world that is taking over people and sucking their life force from them while they sleep, killing them.  Can our diviner friends stop the ghost while still chasing their own dreams, you will have to read the book to find out.
This book is set during the time of flappers, prohibition, and vaudeville.  It is wonderful how the author ties in the history of the times with the wonderful story she weaves along with the characters, it made a net that caught me and held me tight until I was finished with the book and I think it may still have a hold on me until the next book comes out with some of the answers to the questions left unanswered.  This book was filled with twists and turns, huge suspense, and secrets galore.  I think this is another awesome book by Libba Bray, pos-i-tute-ly!

5 STARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment