Saturday, July 30, 2016

First Death (AUDIO)

This is a great pre story to Lucas Soul.  It explains how he came to be where he is in the first book.  It explains his parents death and how Lucas learned what he is and what he was to become. For a short novella it has so much information jammed into it and is so well written and interesting.  It is a very interesting glimpse into Lucas as a child and what he saw and had to endure to be where he is today.
I love when authors take the time and do these little novellas that fill in the blanks that fact hungry people like myself just eat up, and even better, put them on audio too so I can keep on listening right along and not miss a beat, it is so awesome.  Narrator Michael Bower is as good as ever with this cast of characters and I can't wait to move on to the next books in this series, he is that good.  I kind of did this and the first full length book out of order, so I can't wait to see what is in store for Lucas next.

5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment