Sunday, November 13, 2016

Suspended: Vagabond Circus Book One (YA AUDIO)

Do you believe in magic? Maybe after this circus, the Vagabond Circus.  It is a different kind of circus, although I can't quite put my finger on it yet, they have the normal circus things, acrobats, trapeze artists, and jugglers, but something is different about this circus, something magical.
Author Sarah Noffke has another hit on her hands with another spin on her wonderful dream traveler world.  This book has plenty of action and suspense and that is before she throws in the circus part of the story which by the way is awesome and if you didn't know better you would have thought she actually spent time with a circus (she did).  I had the audiobook version and voice actor Steve Barnes does a amazing job with all the different characters, their unique personalities and stories.  He kept the story exciting and me on the edge of my seat just waiting to find out what happens.  This is a awesome match between author and narrator and I can't wait to hear what happens next under the big top.

5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment