Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Scooby Doo Apocalypse (ADULT GRAPHIC NOVEL)

Those medeling kids are here, not back, because in these books they haven't met yet. 
Nanites have been released on the world and have been activited turning most humans into monsters, however, the gang was in a safe room when the nanites where activatied and thus are ok so far, but are fighting for their lives and those of humanity.
I was actually skepible about these books having grown up with the original Scooby Doo, but I found I really liked these and I hope you will too.  These are not books for little kids but is awesome for those who grew up with Scooby Doo and are ok with a little more.  This comic is action packed and there a few surprise twists that I can not wait to see how they turn out, so please DC please let me keep reviewing these graphic novels, they are so awesome!!!

5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment