Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Nolan (YA AUDIO)



Nolan high school superstar, awesome secret service agent, now blind leech.   But all he really wants is to see Caleo to reach his full potential and take his rightful place, as the one true leader.
I have actually had this audio for several months but have put off listening to it, not because I thought it was bad for any reason, but because I knew this was the end of Caleo’s story, and I knew this would make me sad no matter how it ended.  James Crawford took a chance on a lowly dyslexic blogger trying to get started, and I loved his book, it was as diverse as I was, in many different ways, but still diverse and I loved it, I don’t want it to end.  This part of the story was action packed and suspenseful as all the others and the twists and turns will keep your head spinning all the way to the end.  Jason Lovett the narrator of the audiobook does a wonderful job with all the different characters, giving them different voices and personalities through his tone and inflection.  He makes you feel as though you are a part of the story, as if you are really there in the story with Caleo and his friends.  This is really a wonderful series and I really hope author James Crawford thinks about a spin off series or something that keeps the Leech world alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment