Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Russian Deception (ADULT AUDIO)

Nick and Selina are honeymooning on the islands and crew are resting up after a stress few months.  When things start looking funny to Director Harker.  So the Director pulls in her team and sends them out to investigate only to find  things are worse and not what they appear, but when are they ever.  By the time they figure out the whole plan will it be to late to stop nuclear world destruction, or will Selina's Russian 1/2 sister spy help out, to save her country as well? 
Alex Lukeman is a mastermind of writing these awesome books.  They are action packed, suspenseful, and keep you reading well past your bedtime or in my case since I had the audiobook with the awesome narrator Jack de Golia kept me listening well past my bedtime and time to go in the house and at work and and and.  Mr. Lukeman writes of all these cool things happening, Mr. de Golia makes you feel as if you are there experiencing them.  They are a awesome duo I hope stay together for a long time.  Please Please Please  I really enjoy being part of The Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment