Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Suicide Squad Vol 2 Going Sane (ADULT GRAPHIC NOVEL)

When the dark energy from the black vault starts to leak out in Belle Reve and drive everyone insane, that is except for Dr. Quinn it actually made her more sane.  That means Harley must work her way through Belle Reve to stabilize the power and the odd red light so everyone will change back, even though she knows that also mean giving up her sanity, but will she make it in time or will the rest of task force X stop her in her mission.
What can I say, but WOW!  I can't say much else without spoilers , I mean wow, Killer Croc and Enchantress, I'm not sure I can go much further, Captain or is it General Boomerang?  This was really an awesome volume I do not know how you can top this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment