Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Olento Research Box Set (ADULT AUDIO)

This is a great series merging Sarah Noffke's awesome world of dream travelers with a world of twelve genetically altered men to make them dream travelers slash werewolves.  Sounds outrageous, not so much when you read or listen to this series, this author can make anything happen and have it all sound perfectly normal.  Not forgetting all the action and suspense that is also going on at the same time, oh and if you are already familiar with the dream travelers, yes Ren sort of makes a appearance, if you could call it that, he never could leave well enough alone.  I really like all of these books, and can not wait to see what is coming next, this has become a world that I really enjoy escaping too, and narrator Elizabeth Klett has really spun a vision for me of the institute and each of the characters so that I feel as though I am there and a part of the Lucidites, and I would thank them both (narrator and author) for the escape time, it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment